Friday 11 June 2010

Blogging on the iPad (BlogPress)

I've just downloaded the BlogPress app for the iPad (£1.79).

Hurrah - we've got landscape mode which makes writing much easier.

I can also add location and tags really quickly. Just as important, I can insert images from my photo library:


It lets you add multiple blogs from all the usual suspects (WordPress, TypePad etc.).

It's my app of the week.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Eden St,Kingston upon Thames,United Kingdom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you
make this web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal blog and would like to know where you got this from or what the theme is called. Cheers!
Also see my page - http://3d.sociallife.org

Anonymous said...

palm angels
off white t shirt
supreme
jordan 6
bape
golden goose mid star
off white clothing
kyrie 9
fear of god outlet
off-white